Sales Account Specialist
Phoenix Metro Area
Inclination Studios is currently seeking bright and assertive sales associates to join our sales team. The candidate must be comfortable with managing their own time and meeting with new people on a daily basis. The position is set your own hours and we welcome those already selling in the B2B environment wanting to add an additional profit stream.
- Rapidly and efficiently respond to incoming leads via telephone and email.
- Present our services and thier benefits to business owners, and managers.
- Understand our company's competitive position, and the benefits of working with us above the competition.
- Learn customer's needs and work with the design and technical departments to meet their business requirements.
- Document sales activity and customer interactions.
- High School Diploma
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills for telephone and in-person sales.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Sales experience a plus.
- Understanding of web-based technologies a plus.
This is a commission sales position, based on experience and performance commissions between 7 - 15% + performance bonuses. Those with exceptional skills will be considered for a sales management position at a future date.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered